>I LIVE IN GEORGETOWN,ONT AND HAVE HAD PD SINCE 1986 I HAVE BEN ON SINEMET AND BROMOCRIPTINE FOR SEVERAL YEARS. NOW I'M GETTING DYSKINESIA NEARLY EVERY AFTERNOON. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A NEUROLOGIST IN OUR AREA WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO SUGGEST A DRUG THAT WOULD HELP ME.
>                                                   JACK REED

You could call one of the regional offices of Parkinson Foundation of Canada and they could recommend one near you. Below is their URL.

http://www.parkinson.ca/regional.html

Direct links to most Parkinson's national organizations are on the Parkinsn Email Online page in a pull-down box to the left of Simon Coles Archive Search Box.

The last 500 messages sent by Parkinsn are there also, including this one.

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham