Nancy,
There is a wonderful place in Peoria, Arizona,
I'm not certain about the PD+ but its made specifically
for PD.

Please contact: Desert Winds, Independent and Assisted Lifestyles for Seniors
Margaret J. Benson, Assisted Living Manager
Phone 623-322-0600
0r FAX 623-322-0610.

Address: Desert Winds
               20545 N. Lake Pleasant Rd.
              Peoria, Az. 85382

I'm sure there are more, but thanks to Bernard Barber I know about this one.

just me,
Marjorie
67/58/55