This is a copy of the email I sent to all the members of the
Subcommittee on Labor,Health& Human Services, Education.
Senator Harlan Specter (R-PA) Chairman.
This is the group who will hear MJF's testimony on Thursday.
(Parent Committee of this group is the Senate Commission on Appropriations),

SH-216 (Senate Hearing number 216)
Sept. 14, 2000
9:30 a.m.

Please contact these persons plus your own State Senators
and House of Representatives and ask their support.

just me,
Marjorie