At 07:46 AM 09/13/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Marjorie,  Thanks for posting the e-mail you sent to the committee MJF will
>testify to on Thursday on stem cell research.  You have clearly, with vivid
>detailed imagery, expressed how we "Parkies" are unable to plainly speak or
>easily accompany MJF to testify.
Jeanette Fuhr
49/47/44?

You are very welcome Jeanette,
Just a note to all of you to expect a reply from your email
to these Senators. It's an automated reply, but at least its a reply.
These people are the only ones on this committee who have
email addresses, there are more persons on the committee.

If anyone wants the rest of the names on the committee who do not have
email addresses, please contact me OFF LINE, and I shall get them for you.
Today is the day my husband gets laser surgery on his eye, so I'll be home
later today.

just me,
Marjorie