At 06:07 PM 09/13/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>HI Marjorie,
>
>I hope you don't mind if I plagiarized your message
>a wee little bit.  I added a bit of my own personal
>Story & dropped some names etc.  It may make
>a difference to Slade Gordon, who knows.
>
>David Meigs  aka: Pappy

I consider that an honor David.
I'm sure yours came out even better than
mine .

I have decided that tomorrow I'm going to just
copy my letter to MS Word, and add a paragraph or two
to the top,and FAX it to my 2 Senators and to my
Congressman.  All 3 of them are on Health Committees,
but not this one.  All 3 of them have done a lot about Health Issues.
I guess when you come from a State where about 65% of the
population is over 65 years of age, you would pay attention
to Health Issues is you wanted to get re-elected,  and of
course, Sen. Connie Mack is a Cancer survivor himself,
so he's been there, done that.

just me,
Marjorie