Ben,
I have a feeling this is all tongue-in-cheek with you because there
is an already named condition called  "Anomia" .

 From the Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary:

ANOMIA: Inability to remember names of objects.

Many persons, not necessarily just PWP's have suffered with
it for years.

I'd certainly do some more research before I accepted this DND as
a fact.

just me,
Marjorie