Hi all,

I want to ask if anybody has used both Sinemet and its generic
carbidopa/levedopa 25/100mg. What do you think about this two drugs? Which
one is better in terms of the benefits? My father has PD for nearly 5 years
and he lives in Vietnam. There is no medicine for Parkinson disease patient
in Vietnam. We're recommended to buy medicine from an Internet company based
in North Carolina (Globalrx.com). Globalrx.com sale medicines that were
approved by FDA in USA to other contries. Since their price for Sinemet
25/100mg is $81.55 and Carbidopa/levodopa 25/100mg is only $64.69 Can we
save our money by bying Carbidopa/levodopa? or it's better to buy Sinemet?
Another thing is that I heard a lot of scary stories about buying stuff from
the Internet. My friends told me that they had ordered some books from the
Internet. They have paid for the books but they never get the books. When
they called the telephone nubmer which was listed on the web, the telephone
number didn't exit, so they said I have to be really careful when bying
especially medicine from an Internet company. Has anybody bought anything
from Globalrx.com and what do you think of this company? Are they trusted?
Please give me an advice. Thank you very much. Any information is really
appreciated. I'm looking forward to hear from you all soon.

Yen