On 7 Sep 2000, at 19:02, Judy George wrote:

> murray
> we were in the soul of a wonderful and loving man
> thank you
> judy

Hi Judy,
May I say this is the nicest response! Thank you.

Tonight my wife and I were guests of the Australian Consulate
and the Urban Fare Food Store at a reception entitled "A
Taste of Australia".  They featured Australian wines, Berri
juices, Bush Dream spices, Roast Lamb, Peppercorn Kangaroo
meat, Barramundi seasoned with lemon myrtle & pepperleaf, wrapped
in paperbark, Paw Paw tomato salsa, & wattleseed tiramisu.

We enjoyed the evening very much. Now where was I? Ahh, way
down under in the land of koalas....   murray

PS: It is, of course, to kick off Australian theme month in the
Urban Fare market in keeping with the Olympics in Sydney.