On 10 Sep 2000, at 13:24, Irene Rosenthal wrote:
> Do you know of anyway I can use my computer?
> I cannot handle the mouse,
> tremor chases it everywhere except where I need it.
> Would be grateful for suggestion.
> Irene

Hi Irene and All,
First, I recommend the Opera browser....
Opera - A Disability Friendly Browser
http://www.opera.com/index.html

Opera - Checkout The Keyboard Navigation
http://www.opera.com/keyboard.html

Once you get up to speed on keyboard navigation,
you barely need the mouse...

2nd. there is the Control Panel Accessibility
settings....
Accessibility & Microsoft - Disability Resources
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/

Resource Guide for People with Mobility Impairments
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/mobility.htm

Apple Computer's Disability Resources
http://www.apple.com/education/k12/disability/

3rd. You can play around with mouse settings in the
Control Panel as well... Over the years I've had to
tweak the double click setting more than once.

All the best ..........  murray