On 11 Sep 2000, at 9:13, audrey skrzyniarz wrote:

> hi murray,
>
> I noticed that the last link is one intended for US citizens why is that
> I wonder? I appreciate all that you do and yet is there some competition
> going on that I sense or is it my imagination?
>
> best to you,
>
> * seattle* audrey
> friend of pwp aussie john  49/42/38?

Hi Audrey,
Sheer co-incidence I guess, it happened to be the latest *new*
link that was in mt head... No competition here, I love my
PD family equally around the world... I don't pretend to know
anything about who won the 1812 war and I really don't care
much about that in any case....

All the best ......... murray

(I am proud of MJF but not cuz he's a Canadian)