On 13 Sep 00, at 11:37, Hawkins, Darwin wrote:

> Personally, I never heat my coffee water to the boiling point (cause I
> need to drink it as soon as possible, I am not a morning person!)
> unless doing it over a campfire (boiled coffee). I heat it based on
> time (1 minute and 40 seconds, where 2 minutes would make it boil - in
> my microwave oven - everyone's would be different).

Many thanks, Darwin, for the explanation.  It makes sense.  BTW, I
prefer espresso coffee (I have espresso machines both at home and in
my office); so I rarely use instant coffee anymore; but I did have the
experiences in the past.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"