Marjorie, this all sounds like you are talking about George He also is a
diabetic
and has glaucoma. He has macular occlusion. Has had 3 laser surgeries on
his left eye. The surgeries were to destroy
the extra blood vessels that were forming.
He has been on drops for the glaucoma
they are either working too well or the eye is atrophying.The pressure
in the blind eye was at 5 2 wks ago. All drops were
dc'd we see the eye dr again in another 2wks. You are right it sure
seems never ending. On top of diabetes, glaucoma
rare type of artheritis hert problems
George now has been told that he has
severe blockage in the main arteries in both legs. He is having an
arteriogram
at 8:30 this morning. Sure hoping this doesn't mess up his Parkinsons.
That
is the one pace he has not had any
new problems. Oh he gets weaker and more tired all the time .I did not
set out to write a tome of gloom. Guess I just needed to get this all
out. George and I are usually able to discuss most everything. This has
just seemed to be something neither of us want to be vocal
about our very real fears. Since last Thurs
when we got the rsults of the doppler we have just beena tad withdrawn
from reality. This is not our usual way of handling trauma.
Thanks for being a place to come where
I know someone will listen.and usually understand.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64