About eight years ago I found I kept going off with a frozen diaphragm.  It
wasn't just unpleasant it stopped me from breathing..  I went into hospital
and went onto an apomorphine program. This gave me instant relief.  I have a
feeling it was all tied in with Parlodel and Sinemet CR.  The Sinemet CR ran
till I had virtually no dopa and next thing I couldn't breath.  If you are
still experiencing difficulty it may mean you are extremely dopa sensitive
and the use of either Madopar Rapid or Liquid Sinimet (made up with Orange
Juice).  They are both fairly quick acting drugs. As I'm not sure where the
message originated and apomorphine and Madopar Rapid are not available in the
US this is all I can suggest but it is a frightening feeling. I have seldom
experienced it since DBS surgery three years ago.
Peter Dawkins