I want to report on the Australian Crampbusters, It is designed to help toe
cramping which is not my problem. I have toe curling so I'm not a good test
case. But I'll give a report anyway.
1. It looks simple to make as per info on their web site: www.
crampbusters.com.au
2. It can be ordered from their web site -- $25.00 USA for the foot version.
Hand version, probably the same.
3. I wore the toe cramp version for one week.
Toe curling: It did nothing for my toe curling.
Toe cramping: We need someone else to evaluate that, I'm not the right
person.
A.  It does seem to have potential for that problem.
B.  It appears to be benign (Safe to try).
C.  If you make one, material  looks to be less than $3.00
Anyone interested?
Any questions?
I'll be gone 9/17 thru 10/10 so if you want more info contact me ASAP.
Sid Levin