Marjorie,

Thanks, I hope ur explanation is the right one
but if just by the slightest ity bity chance it isn't

then
Since this doc says no one dies from it
i guess
governments don't need to rush to fund a search for cure
researchers don't need to rush to look for a cure
insurance companies don't need to rush to fund drug programs
maybe soon we will be told
there is no such a disease as 'parkinsons"
maybe i just lost my mind.
of course if I contact this doctor
he might just conclude that
if I have  "A New Hope"
i might not even need to have a mind
so this disease that tortures me 24/7 daily
that makes it impossible to digest all my food
that makes it impossible to walk any distance
that makes me incontinent
that makes me choke 5-6 times a day
that gives me back muscle spasms as i sit
that makes me unable to see what i am typing
must just really be a figament of my imagination!

Don 51/3 pd+