Murray Charters wrote:
On 10 Sep 2000, at 9:08, Sylvia Berger wrote:

> Murray - I have a problem...... I am using Win98 and
> downloaded WMP 7, but when I tried to open it , I got
> 'The "package is not compatible with the version of
> Windows you are running" ' Any advice?? Thanks. Sylvia

Hi Sylvia and All,
It's s'posed ta be "Plug and Play" not "Plug 'n Pray".

I don't run Win98 and don't wish to muck up anyone's
'puter with speculation.... Might be forced to ask a
Microsoft Help Desk?

I guess in preparation you would need to know what
version of Win98 you are currently running and look
on Microsoft's site for "updates".

Anyone else?  .........  murray

Thanks Murray - Will do......but I still think you're a better resource than any "Help Desk"  ; )...