Barbara,

Thanks for posting your clear ideas about the true reason for the deaths
of those who have parkinsons disease. I think it is important to
recognize that this is about apples and oranges yet it masks the true
devestation that parkinsons inficts upon the individual. It is just the
same for those in my family who have MS. I have been told it doesnt
kill, one dies from the side effects of it yet what difference does it
make if it wouldnt have happened if one didnt have this neurological
disease? If one cant swallow or breathe it is about the cause just as
you pointed out. Both diseases need the help that research offers and
the attention of the general population. I know the prevention and cure
are there. It will happen, thanks mainly to people like you and all the
others that are involved day to day-- both as pwps and with those who
love them.

Sincerely,

*seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38??