Jeanette,
Thank you for sharing your end of work situation.  It helps to know how others
have felt when they had to leave their jobs due to PD.  Working part time or
half days will not work for me because it would reduce my pension and because
the company is downsizing.  Therefore those that are left have to do lots of
overtime and more than their share of the work which I can't do anymore.  I'll
just quietly leave and come back in a couple of weeks to see everybody when I'm
not so emotional and come once in while for lunch.  Thanks again.

Brigitte  (55/52/50