There is still room on the "Parkinsn Listserv Team" for walkers and virtual
walkers at the Sunday, September 24, 2000, Parkinson's Unity Walk in Central
Park, New York City, New York, to help Fund the Research and Find the Cure
for Parkinson's Disease.

I am hoping to be able to write on the team banner that we are supported from
around the world.  If there are any Parkinsn Listserv members from various
parts of the world that would like to participate as a VIrtual Walker and
sponsor me to walk for them I would be very glad to do so.

EVERY DOLLAR YOU DONATE to the Parkinson Unity Walk is DISTRIBUTED TO OUR
ENDORSING FOUNDATIONS AND USED TO PROMOTE RESEARCH. (our endorsing
foundations are American Parkinson Disease Association, Michael J. Fox
Foundation, National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson's Disease Foundation and
Parkinson's Institute). All expenses are covered by grants from corporate and
foundation sponsors.  Parkinson's Unity Walk, Inc. is a 501(c)(3)
corporation. Your donations are tax deductible.

All contributions should be made out to "Parkinson's Unity Walk" and sent to
Parkinson's Unity Walk C/O Zobel 30 West 90th St.
suite 9B, New York, NY 10024.

Just please let me know if you will be part of my "Parkinsn Listserv Team."
Hope to see you all there one way or another.