B. Bruce Anderson wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a source for those canes that have a piece on the
> end of them which helps you eliminate freezing?  I can only walk a few feet
> anyway, but my doctor showed me last week that it would be helpful for, say,
> going from wheelchair to the head or to bed.

The proprietess of the product you want is Lisa Greenstadt, a member of
the local PD support group that I attend. Her e-mail address is
[log in to unmask] (probably also contains her website name). I've seen
her cane in use, and it has several well-thought-out features that
might not occur to an improviser. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road