http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
>when the page comes up double click on: the parkinson's
list online
... ...
>Send me my parkinsn postings.  (click on this button)

Two comments.

(A)  There is no need to _double_ click  on "parkinson's
list online"; a single click will do the trick.

(B)  "Click on the button" does not work for everybody. For
some versions of Internet Explorer and Outlook Express, it
seems impossible to implement the requisite configuration:
when you click on a mail-sending button, you get an error
message (default mail client not properly installed).

For list-members to whom (B) applies, it would be useful to
point them to some cyber-spot where they can find standard
instructions.

(Aside for Murray: I have the (B)-problem with IE4.x but not
with your favorite browser  - Opera.)

Ben Winter