Don, I have some ideas about how to put on some weight: eat a big breakfast
with eggs and some kind of meat, add some cereal, maybe oatmeal, a stack of
pancakes with butter and syrup. A few donuts and cofffee with cream and
sugar, will top it off. For lunch have a nice submarine sandwich with plenty
of meat and cheese, but remove the periscope!  A whole custard pie with ice
cream on top will make a nice dessert.   After lunch, a few packages of
assorted candy from the movie theatre, or an ice cream sundae topped with
chocolate fudge. For dinner, a thick juicy steak with a couple of lobster
tails and a baked potato topped with butter and sour cream,  and some creamed
spinach and a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs, and a large French bread with
garlic butter and chives. Dessert could be a gallon of ice cream with
chocolate topping, and whipped cream. A few hershey bars as a snack and later
coffee and chocolate cake, for a bedtime treat. If you awake in the middle of
the night, some assorted Chinese food will settle your stomach, or at least
keep it from shrinking.  I can't think of anything else right now, I am too
HUNGRY and I must go into my kitchen for a snack!   Good luck putting on the
weight I wish I had THAT problem! LOL.....Feel good and be nice to your
doctor, you'll probably out-live him!
P.S. Drink some beer, it will help get that weight up FAST!
Ken (Guy with the White Hat and Big Belly)