David, I had the same problem! Although -- previously, when
I've tuned in it was loud enough to hear. So I hope this is
a temporary problem that will be corrected. Darn, though --
I REALLY wanted to hear Dr. Lang!!!
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/