Thank you Janet. I managed to get my software while in the UK so I am now
installing "Via Voice," IBM and MSFront Page 2000 After that things should
be easier for me to write as the soft ware does it for me. I have had the
first two of twenty two logopaedy lessons. My voice went completely while in
the UK. I will have to get a direct flight to do the journey again. It was
very tiring and it took longer for my meds to kick in. I was very pleased to
arrive back home safely and after taking my meds I slept for a good twelve
hours. Have a great day Love Bern............Peace.
http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html