> I have sore dry feeing eyes.  I asked a question about it a few months
ago.
> One of you advised me to use "tears" moisturizing drops.  I have been
using
> them, BUT... it only seems to be getting worse.  They have that dry gritty
> feeling, kind of like they have somthing in it.

David, please check with your doctor.  You might have an eye infection.

Just recently, I took care of a patient who had the same complaint you're
expressing.  He, too, had been using an  over-the-counter eye moisturizer
and asked if I wouldn't mind administering his eye drops.  One look at his
eyes had me rushing to the phone to page a doctor - he had a severe case of
conjunctivitis.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 60/20)