Joao,

Yes have briefly considered DBS: but chickened out on the day of surgical
consult. You see for the first eight years of having pd I had to rely on my
emotional strength for a I was misdiagnosed as psychosymatically causing my
symptoms.  I have a fear that something would go wrong and I would lose my
mental capabilities.  There is always a risk.  I would be interested in
knowing the reason you are asking?  Thanks so much for the question>

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."