I don't actually know about these two interacting, but I do believe that
Selegiline metabolizes into an amphetamine, and so it may be likely that
Metabolife has this property--it may be or turn into an amphetamine.  It could
be very dangerous.  Check it out with your doctor, and at least consult Phil
Thompkins site www.pdindex.com to look up selegiline and drugs that don't mix
with PD.  Also, there are many pharmaceutical sites, some of which include
over the counter items.  That's not very informative, but I thought I had
better warn you that it could be a big problem.

Charlotte Mancuso