Murray, that was beautifully written.  It made my cry.  I'm feeling very
weepy these days anyway.  My doctor says it's time to give up my job
because it is too stressful and I know that but it is still hard.  Every
day this week I  have been trying to tell them  but it is so final I
can't bring myself to do it and so another week has gone by.  Next week
I'll try again.  I  think that as long as I'm working I can pretend I'm
not really sick  but when I give up my job it (the P.D.) will be so
real.  Also I don't want all those people saying good-bye to me and
feeling sorry for me because then I'll go out of there crying my eyes
out (which I'm doing now).  Well I have to remember "There's no way
through it but to do it"  I think that is a great phrase and I say it to
myself often.  Thank you for letting me vent my emotions.

Brigitte  (55/52/50