Tomorrow morning I will have my first official morning out.  Our wonderful
pastor and the Covenant Group at our church have decided that I must have a
morning out each week and to that end, they have organized things so that one
person will come and stay with Mother and another will take me any where I
want to go.  Since I have to take Sarah, my great-niece, to preschool
Mon-Wed-Fri and the Covenant Group meets on Tues. my morning is going to be
Thurs from 9-11:30AM.  I'm not sure exactly what we'll do every week.
Tomorrow I do have some things I need to do and after that I think I'll just
try to figure out places I've wanted to go but haven't had a chance to
lately. It probably sounds silly, but I want to go to Pier 1 and just look
and there's a craft show coming up and we have a lot of new and interesting
businesses opening up in town.  Come to think of it, I'll get to do some
Christmas shopping this year.  Now that sounds like fun.
On Sunday a group from church is coming to build a ramp so that we can get
Mother's wheel chair up and down easily.  Sarah is looking forward to having
me bring Mother with me when I pick her up at preschool.
We refer to our congregation as our church family, and they have proved it
over and over, not only to us but to many other members of our church.  I
have two support groups--my church family and the wonderful people on these
lists.

Eleanor  CG/Mother (also Eleanor)