Dear Listfriends,
I have personally worked with and spoken to Simon Coles,
during the time when I was putting together the drug data
for the PD archives. Simon telephoned me at his own expense,
from the UK, and advised me on the formatting needed in
order to translate the work for html.

Further, putting that huge drug database online was a
massive undertaking, which Simon and his colleagues did
cheerfully and without recompense other than a few
"thank-yous" from those of us who knew the amount of time
and work involved.

Shame on anyone who insults Simon! Let them examine their
own souls and try to become as caring as person as he is.
Let them do as much to make the world a better place as he
has.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/