To Canadian list mebers from St  John's to Victoria

 Although this message is about the Canadian SUPERWALKS for Parkinsons
and is meant to encourage Canadian listmembers to support the SUPERWALK
in their home town,
the need for research dollars knows no boundaries.

September, season of morning mist, of trees turning colour, the first
day of school.
And now a new tradition..................Canada SUPERWALKS for
Parkinson's.

On a Sunday morning 9 years ago a few people walked and raised a few
hundred dollars for Parkinson's.  Last year THIRTY-TWO (Yes 32)
communities held Parkinson
 SUPERWALKS
In 2000 who knows.................................

Last year, when the walk was over  and the last prize  awarded I spoke
to some
 of the youngest walkers     "Why do you walk for Parkinson's?"
The tiny walkers  smiled and said  "it's fun".  And then one of them
looked solemn, and said  "My Gran has Parkinson's".

So pass the word
at work,  at school, to your family and your neighbours.
It's September and it's time to SUPERWALK  for Parkinson's.

Between you, me and the gatepost this walking thing is catching on.
Canadians............Americans.........all walking for Parkinson's

Are you walking?

 For more about SUPERWALK2000 visit www.superwalk.com

Anne Rutherford