brigitte zimmer said in part:
  My doctor says it's time to give up my job
because it is too stressful and I know that but it is still hard.   I
can't bring myself to do it and so another week has gone by.   I  think
that as long as I'm working I can pretend I'm
not really sick  but when I give up my job it (the P.D.) will be so
real.
Is there any possibility of you working parttime?  I find that working only
1/2 day rather than all day keeps me on the job but is not as stressful as
full days.  Actually, I work only two mornings a week and find that is best
for me.  When I tried adding teaching a class in addition to the two 1/2
days spring semester, I found the extra stress made my meds not as long
lasting.  It might be worth checking with your supervisor about fewer hours
on the job.

Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?