Please forgive the error--the number should be 202-224-3121 and not what
it says below.
But most important is that everyone call today, now,
please--1-202-224-3121

Charlotte
--------------

Everyone,

I'm making a special appeal to ask you to spread the word to your
support groups, family, friends, anyone in your sphere of influence to
call
Washington during the hearing this Thurs on the importance of stem-cell
research.  Please, get a phone tree going, send e-mail asking for
support in
this effort.  I've have included, again, the letter that gives all the
information on this effort below.

Charlotte Mancuso
650-329-0967
Note:
You can simply call U.S. Capitol switchboard at [
202-224-XXXX--correction:  202-224-3121] - or-
To those of you in Calif., I've included a web site that is very easy to
find your legislators.
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/buildpage.cgi?state=ca
Others:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress
-------------------
Hi all,

Excerpted from full message that follows:  (Please read full message
sent my MJF Foundation)

.....  What To Do: On Thursday September 14, advocates should call
their U.S. Representative and two Senators and urge them to
join Michael J. Fox and all Americans living with a disease
or disability by supporting federal funding for stem cell
research. Every Representative and Senator’s office can be
reached by calling the U.S. Capitol switchboard at
202-224-3121.

Talking Points:
·“I support Michael J. Fox in urging federal funding of stem
cell research.”
·“The promise of stem cell research is too great to restrict
or delay any longer.”
·“Saving and improving lives of our citizens should be our
government’s highest priority.”
·“All aspects of stem cell research must be aggressively
pursued.”
Thank you.  ...

This was on the Harvard Forum:
http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum71/HTML/002351.html
and I found the following message on the Pie Net listserv

Charlotte
FULL TEXT OF MESSAGE
Topic: Message regarding Michael J. Fox testifying at Stem Cell Hearing