I guess I'm just the opposite, I have a very high threshold for pain,
but a very low tolerance for medication of any kind. I still am
only able to handle (4) 25/100 Sinemet per 24 hours.
My pain medication is 3 Tylenols.  I always end up having an
allergic reaction to pain medication.
Except for "Charlie Horses" in the middle of the night, when I
have obviously run out of Sinemet, my pain, and I have quite
a lot of it, is from my Osteoarthritis. I start physical therapy
on 19 Sept. for the bone spurs and the Osteo in my neck.
I sometimes feel like I'm a barometer because I can tell the
weather by my Osteo pain.

My Neurologist if one of several who run a Pain Clinic down
here in South Florida.  Do you have any Pain Clinics where you live?

Take Care!
just me,
Marjorie