From: Marjorie L. Moorefield [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Stem Cell Research - Urgent - Senator Contacts Needed

At 09:08 AM 09/19/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>my call is in to senator Mack
>
>john

THANKS !!!
John, I was under the impression that Connie Mack was with
us on this, but I haven't received anything from him but an
automatic response to a FAX I sent.
I'm hoping he says one way or the other.  I can understand
both letters of the word NO, I just can't understand not taking
one side or the other.

just me,
Marjorie