Hi Don--you're right about walking, for sure!   The physical therapist
Peter had said it was the best exercise for PWPs.   Peter is walking more
outdoors now since our move, and uses his cane + my arm, or his walker with
seat---that way he can go farther, and rest if he tires.  In the house he
often walks without any help, and of course that varies a lot according to
where he is on the PD Rollercoaster.  He is one who wouldn't exercise
otherwise, unfortunately, and I've given up nagging about that but walking
he will do, and that's a blessing!  keep up the good work, Don---you keep
us all on our toes !.

   ************  JUST TO SAY  "HI"----   FROM CAMILLA   ****************

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm