WARNING!!!  WARNING!!!!

I would suggest that no CG nor any Friend nor any Medical Member
read this.  This is in "Parkinese" and will only be appreciated and understood
by Parkies.

This is just IMOHO(In my own humble opinion),
but I got up this morning and when I got everything in my
household settled so I could use my computer without interruption,
I find the note from Murray about Sen. Sam Brownback's 14 amendments
to the S.2015. I of course checked everything out, and Murray is right,
we can't tell yet what these S. amdt.4140-4159 say, you'd be safe in
betting that by the time these are all read to the Full Senate twice,
then voted upon, that it will never make it in this session of Congress.
I feel it's a stall hoping that Gov. Bush gets to be President and that
he'll put a stop to S.2015 anyway.

Talk about SICK!!! That is the understatement of the year.
Then I got to thinking, all of the years I've had PD it has been this way.
I thought I had quit grasping at straws, but I find that I haven't, I guess.
Everytime we have hope, its pulled out from under us, but to be stabbed
in the back from the Senator of my Home State is almost more than I can
bear.
I went to Sen. Brownback's home page hoping to find he wasn't born in Kansas,
but he was, hoping to find he must have been educated by wild wolves someplace,
but he has an excellent education in Kansas Colleges and Universities.
I'm the first to grant anyone the right to their opinion, but if it were
possible
for me to let Sen. Brownback live in my body for just one week, or better yet,
to live in Christopher Reeve body for just one day, I don't believe anyone
could
deny us a chance for a cure.
That's all we have ever asked for is a chance.

If we could just get this funded for a few years till the research at Tulane is
completed and we could use our own Adult Cells, I would be very happy.

If you hear a voice crying in the wilderness today, its not some special
religious personage, it's

just me,
Marjorie