Hi Margie,

I just emailed his office and said it was bad enough when he made
us the laughing stock of the world with his "Creationism", but
to condemn many of us suffering from chronic illness just to save
some cells which would never be born because they had no hosts,
was something I could not accept.
So the next time I fill out a form which wants my place of birth,
instead of putting down Herington, Kansas as I should, I'm going
to put N/A.
He'll probably never read it, but it sure made me feel better!!!

just me,
Marjorie