At 05:16 2000/09/15 -0700, murray wrote, in part:
>On 15 Sep 2000, at 2:35, Judy George wrote:
>
>> murray or janet
>> i have done as instructed to cease my mailing for a few days and i got a
>> message to say i wasnt subscribed
>> i am subscribed as [log in to unmask]
>> please help as i am going away for a month soon and cant cope with the
>> emails
>> what have i forgotten to do
>> judy
>
>Hi Judy and All,
>The common mail options can all be accessed easily
>by simply clicking on *buttons* on John Cottingham's
>P.I.E.N. site at:
>
>http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/mail
list.html

>You can SUSPEND your mail wuth one click providing
>you are using the SAME computer that is subscribed to
>the List.  (the one on which you are receiving your posts)

hi all

if the listserver says you are not subscribed
but you are receiving list-mail anyway,
there is a discrepancy between the e-mail address
that the list-server recognises
i.e.
the e-mail address which you used when you first subscribed
and the e-mail address which you are currently using.

compare the "From:", "Reply-To:", and "Sender:" headers
on the pd listmail which you are currently receiving
to the 'nunh-unh' e-mail message from the listserver.

if you need further help, contact me off-list.

janet
just another list-elfette

ps
the buttons at john cottingham's site do not work with all web browsers

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada