hi all

waaaaaay back on 2000/08/29 07:17 PM, joe wrote, in part:

>CURRENT SCIENCE REVIEWS  By Joe Bruman  Sept. 2000  Page 1 of 3
>Arnulf I et al;Neur 2000;55:281-288:
>generation and neuroprotection in PD.
>If you want the 1521-line, 27-page, revised cumulative INDEX to
>6 years of these monthly CSRs (CSRINDX SEP 00), normally in MS
>Word 2000 format, I'll fill individual requests. Cheers, Joe

the current science reviews are now current from
january 1996 through to september 2000 on the wwweb at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/csr/index.html

1994 and 1995 reviews are in 'da woiks'
while yrs truly is still woiking
on the 27-page-index hyperlinks

all in all
they make for a fascinating and cockle-warming summary
of the progress made in research over the past few years

janet
h-t-m-elfette

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada