Is it just me? I don't see anything in the bill or in Brownback's amendments
that would cause me any concern regarding not being able to have federal
funding for embryonic stem cell research where the cells are derived from to
be discarded in-vitro residue.

After reading this, I am perplexed as to why everyone is up in arms towards
Brownback. His main point was prohibiting the mixing of human and animal
cells, and I am in 100% agreement with that at this time. I haven't a clue
as to why he wants to strike the SHORT TITLE words, unless by doing so he
completely negates the act.

What am I missing here?