Camilla,  I love your website and many of the others on this list.  I have
mentioned this before.  I am toying with getting into making my own.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good provider for this.  I mainly
want to use it to share pictures, so I need one that will allow a the space
needed for this.  I am looking at the site providers listed here
http://personalweb.about.com/internet/personalweb/msubmenu8.htm.
Specifically, I am looking at the ones with unlimited space.  I figured I
would look at each one and then decide, but if you have a suggestion, let me
know.  I don't want to set one up and then decide I don't like the provider.
It's just too much work.

I guess I need one that is also user friendly since I don't know HTML???

Do I need to learn HTML?  I am reading a 23 page beginners Guide to HTML
that I found at fortunecity. com.

Would you recommend software that helps with building web pages?

Thanks for the info.  I have noticed that a lot of you have websites so I
figured this would be the place to ask.  I hope you don't mind, but I do
admire your sites.

Jen, Dad w/ PD  55/39