Marjorie - My love got me back on line and I truly missed all of you,
There are some special ones, but I'm afraid if I mention them on the
list I will leave an extra special person out.  It's so funny that 3 of
us were saying there are 5 of us us who seem to want to get to the "nitty
gritty"  without any controversary.    I thank you for your response.
And as soon as I get my personal life straightened out, I'll write more
(if ever) .     Seeya Jo Ann    By the way, I loved your closing line "I
can't accept defeat yet".. All of us whether we are a PWDP/PSP or a loved
one , we should never give up, and I won't,   Jo Ann