hi all

At 06:41 2000/09/15 -0700, murray wrote, in part:
>... If that still doesn't help then one or more of us will
>continue to help... ya just have to keep askin'....
>We're all here to learn and support....
>Let us know how ya make out...

my short sharp and sweet subscription instructions
are included in list-owner barb patterson's 'welcome message'
which is on my website
in "the pieNET: next things next:" section
for neophyte netters

my long labourious and leisurely list instructions
are on my website
in "the pieNET: the list-server:" section
for neophyte nerds

both of the above are written in user-friendly albeit canadian english;
however,
if true nerdese is your primary language,
i strongly urge you to visit the list-instruction mother-lode at L-Soft
[talk about yer list-moms!]
which latterly-mentioned-link
is on my web-site
in "the pieNET: the list-server: the source" section
for intrepid internauts

janette nerdette

janet paterson
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
tel: 613 256 8340 url: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"
email: [log in to unmask] smail: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada