Hi Again Bonnie and All,
When you click on "Caregiving Skills" (scroll down, look for the graphic
on the right side...)it takes you to "Wow!"  Thanks Bonnie.

Maybe Camilla and Jeff can take a look and offer an opinion on the
value here... There's certainly a lot of it...  I don't have time
to really check it out... gotta go to work... murray