Hi Marjorie and All,
Guess what the Honorable Senator is up to today...

Mr. BROWNBACK submitted nine amendments intended to be proposed by him
to the bill (S . 2015 ) to amend the Public Health Service Act to provide
for research with respect to human embryonic stem cells; as follows:

Amendment No. 4154
At the appropriate place, insert the following:
SEC. XX. PROHIBITION ON EXPORTATION OF HUMAN EMBRYOS.
The Secretary of Commerce shall prohibit the export (as such term is
defined in section 16 of the Export Administration Act of 1979
(50 U.S.C. App 2415)) from the United States of any human embryo or part
thereof.
--

Amendment No. 4155
On page 1, line 6, strike `Sec.'.