Murray,
Between tears, I wish I had been wrong!!!
I just lived in Kansas for 36 years and 9 months,
and believe me, I went on a Snipe Hunt once too,
but it just wasn't as serious as this one is.

Love to you Murray, and thanks for all the help
you provide us !!!

Swimming in tears,
just me,
Marjori67/58/55

Well Marjorie, if it wasn't so tragic this whole thing would
have me reminiscing of Will Rogers...

What ever happened to common sense? Nothing...it's just as uncommon
as ever. But it can be found in abundance in the wit and wisdom of
Will Rogers, a man whose universal comments still ring true today.
Comments like, "My jokes don't do anybody any harm. But in congress,
whenever they make a joke it's a law...and whenever they make a law,
it's a joke," or "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."

"Thank God we don't get as much government as we're payin' for."

Keep on bein' feisty ......... murray