Don,

You have every right to be upset with anyone who doesnt listen to you
and who can not know how you feel unless they have been exactly where
you are now.  I am sure the problems that are cognitive are most likely
to do with the Parkinsons, but as one gets older sometimes it is more
difficult to recall things as one once did. I am not saying this is the
reason that you took 3 days to figure out how to do something that you
once took for granted. I am saying,  go easy on yourself and think if it
is all that important .. What if it doesnt get done what ever it is?
What is the worst possible scenario? No one is going to mind except you.
If I have learned anything it is to quit beating up on myself and I
would hope that if I had the love you show, and the caring for others,
that I would be pleased that I was able to be here to accept that love.
I do not wish to be denying that you have every right to feel sad to
feel sorry that you are feeling as you are. This is your right and
except for being down on yourself, I say go ahead and feel sad, feel
sorry and the regret that some things are no longer possible. To do
otherwise is to minimize your feelings.  The main thing is to figure out
exactly what is the most important thing each moment, each hour and each
day. Beyond that, no one can really predict so it is best not to worry
ahead I think.  Love yourself Don first before anyone else...The rest
comes naturally...

The best to you and Vivian,

* seattle* Audrey