Fran, I went through the archive and read every message that mentioned CoQ1 or
NADA (etc).  (There are two separate things here - I only looked at CoQ1, not
CoQ10.)
There were 37 different users who used reported they or their PWP were using
or had used CoQ1/NADA:
Who uses - no opinion  - 8
Who uses - pro  - 23
Who uses - con  - 1
Who uses - no difference - 5
Actually make that 38 - I tried it for a few weeks but could not tell any
effect.

--
Frans van Duinen
     (416) 652-8580