Marjorie,

Thank you for the effort that you and others have spent to ensure that
all of us who are americans will have the addresses that we might need
to write our senators on behalf of further research into a cure or
prevention of Parkinsons. I wrote both of mine.  One sits on the senate
committee and is also up for office this November. I hope that both
Patty Murray and Slade Gorton are receptive to the many pleas that they
will receive besides mine. I believe that it is about making sure that
all of them are aware of this dire need for research and that they do
know who helped elect them too.

Sincerely,

* seattle* Audrey